Emma P. Clemens acquired this house in 1869, and her descendants lived here until 1959. It is one of the earliest houses in Biloxi. It is five bays wide with a gallery across the main façade. A central hall with two rooms on each side comprises the interior. A full entablature around the gallery and a Gothic molded architrave add to the quality of the house as does its plain frieze and appealing cornice.
Address: 764 Water Street
Accessibility: Drive-by only, this house can be viewed from vehicle; it is a commercial business and not open for tours.