The George County Courthouse was built in 1910. It is an old style Courthouse where Court is still held upstairs on the second floor. Much of its original appearance was restored beginning in 2010. The Courthouse is still used today by the George County Judicial System, and contains a room that has Historical artifacts.
Address: 368 Cox Street
Accessibility: wheelchair accessible ramps; accessible bathroom; elevator to access the courtroom on the second floor.