Farm steads of New England, Inc. (FNE) provides services for individuals with varying abilities in a rural community, and believes:
- Each person has innate value and should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Each person has the right to determine for themselves the environments in which they live, work and play.
- Each person is unique and will thrive in the environment best suited to their individual needs and with varying levels of supports.
- Each person, with support, can develop self-reliance, independence and the social skills needed for working with others.
- Each person has the right to have fun and to experience a sense of belonging, a feeling of accomplishment, and the ability to make choices.
Farmsteads of New England. Inc. (FNE) is dedicated to empowering individuals who have autism, developmental disabilities, and others with varying abilities to pursue their chosen path to live a meaningful and satisfying life by providing transitional and long-term supports and services in a rural environment that fosters growth, interdependence and self-confidence.