The Saenger Theater was constructed in 1929 and opened in 1939. The first showing was Paramount’s first all talking movie, “Interference.” The large historic theater is located in the downtown Biloxi district and is host to numerous performing art and city events. The Theater became a city building in 1975 and has since gone through several needed renovations.
Address: 170 Reynoir Street
Accessibility: accessible ramps & bathrooms